The term ‘Keep Our NHS Public’, ‘KONP’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Under law KONP is classified as an Unincorporated Association, an organisation set up through an agreement between a group of people who come together for a reason other than to make a profit. As such we are not a registered entity. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material created exclusively for us; the reproduction of which is subject to UK copyright law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse these web sites nor do we bear any responsibility for the content of the linked sites.
- Any financial information you supply to the site is processed and stored via PayPal. We, therefore, cannot be held responsible for any data loss or privacy issues resulting from its use.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.