Labour conference fringe: uniting the fight for our NHS
September 21 - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event at the fringe of Labour conference co-hosted by Keep Our NHS Public and Health Campaigns Together, featuring five speakers with huge and varied experience. This meeting will bring together campaigners, unions, political activists and political leaders to defend our NHS in the most challenging period of its existence.
* Jonathan Ashworth MP, Shadow Health & Social Care Secretary
* Cllr Steve Cowan, Leader of London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
* Dr Sonia Adesara, NHS doctor and member of Keep Our NHS Public
* Cathy Augustine, Co-Vice Chair of the Labour Representation Committee and KONP Executive Committee member
* Dr John Lister, National Secretary KONP, Editor Health Campaigns Together