- This event has passed.
Day of Action against the US trade deal
Despite the fact we’re in the middle of a pandemic, the government is pushing forward with a trade deal with Trump. This could permanently open up our NHS to American healthcare companies, among a host of other damaging effects.
That’s why Keep Our NHS Public is teaming up with 7 other organisations to hold a nationwide day of action against the deal.
- For more information on how to participate from home or in your local area, see the Global Justice Now website, where you can also sign up to take part and receive updates.
- There will be a socially distanced rally in London in Parliament Square at noon on Saturday 24 October.
- Online evening rally – we are also planning a line of up of high-profile speakers for an online rally to wrap up the day. More information shortly.
- If you want to help with the Stunt in Central London- stewards are needed (Covid permitting) please email [email protected]
- If you or your group are having a local live or virtual event please send photos before, during or after the 24th: you can send them to [email protected] Or add them direct via add button at: https://dropevent.com/