- This event has passed.
People’s Covid Inquiry: Session 1 – How well prepared was the NHS?
February 24 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The People’s Covid Inquiry asks: how has policy over the last decade impacted on the resilience of our NHS, social care system and public health systems and its preparedness for the coronavirus pandemic whilst delivering continuity of core NHS services?
- Michael Mansfield QC (chair)
- Professor Neena Modi
- Dr Jacky Davis
- Dr Tolullah Oni
- Lorna Hackett, Barrister (Counsel to the Inquiry)
The witnesses for this session will include:
- Jo Goodman (Covid-19 Bereaved Families for Justice)
- Professor Sir Michael Marmot
- Professor Gabriel Scally (I-SAGE)
- Holly Turner (CAMHS Nurse)
- John Lister (Health Journalist and campaigner
Join and take part
Register for the meeting here: https://us02web.zoom.us/…/reg…/WN_a3y1fJPJQ9aUkL3x5oRFtw
Submit a question to this session here.