Keep Our NHS Public needs your help to save the NHS, which is why we are asking you to donate to our latest Crowd Funder campaign.
The NHS is facing its biggest existential crisis since its inception and we and our supporters know it cannot survive another five years of Conservative underfunding, cuts and privatisation.
Despite Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock's false assurances that the Conservative Party are "the party of the NHS", they refuse to protect it from further privatisation through trade deals, including with Donald Trump.
Our success story so far
Keep Our NHS Public have been calling for the reversal of privatisation of NHS services funding since its inception and counts the following among its recent campaigning successes:
- Nearly 1million of you called for Trump to keep his hands off our NHS on our petition
- Released a viral video for the General Election
- Constant national press coverage countering Johnson's lies
- Asked all the MPs in Parliament to pledge to save our NHS with new legislation (that one really got the Tories backs up!)
- Welcomed the Labour Party's amendment to introduce new legislation to protect the NHS from privatisation
- Highlighted the mental health crisis and resulting suicide crisis affecting our young people
- Exposed the targeting of pregnant migrant women for unfair NHS charges and discrimination.
And that was just the last six months...
What we need to save the NHS
Your money will help us continue this work, and right now we need donations to help us with the following:
- Our #VoteNHS Roadshow series of events
- An election battle bus to spread the truth about the NHS
- Campaigning supplies such as leaflets, posters and badges for our supporters
- Press stunts
- Public meetings
- Street stalls and events
- Costs for speakers attending our events
- ...and many other aspects of our campaign.
Head to our Crowd Funder to find out more.