KONP Primary Care and GP working group is currently working on an update for this page.
New document uploads
- Adding non-medical roles in general practice reduces patient satisfaction, study finds – Pulse Today
- Contract and ownership type of general practices and patient experience in England: multilevel analysis of a national cross-sectional survey
- DOCTORS IN UNITE PRIMARY CARE AND PUBLIC HEALTH VISION FOR REVITALISING PRIMARY CARE A CHARTER FOR GENERAL PRACTICE
- Next Steps for integrating primary care, Fuller Stocktake report, NHSE
- Outsourcing health-care services to the private sector and treatable mortality rates in England, 2013–20:an observational study of NHS privatisation, Benjamin Goodair, Aaron Reeves, Lancet Public Health
- House of Commons Health and Social Care Committee, The future of general practice Fourth Report of Session 2022–23